-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of genebugg
Sent: Friday, 20 April 2007 1:00 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Trying to make a digital copy

Is it possible to make a digital copy of a descendant report so that
it can be pasted into web based site such as "Google Docs &
Spreadsheets". Or at least a "copy & paste" function for the whole
report. The only thing I seem to find is a "printed" report.

Donna

It has removed 126 spam emails to date.