When I began my web site I had some specific goals.
1. Quick to load. I have a slow dial up, and figure others do as well.
2. Simple coding. I have seen bloated pages created by Word and other programs
3. No ads. I am willing to pay the nominal cost for owning my own web site.
4. Good genealogy display. Canned pages that take long times to load don't work for me. I like to get ancestors, descendants, interesting stories in notes, all to load very quickly.
5. As an afterthought, good technical support for when I have questions.

I tried Legacy. It makes good pages quickly, but does not meet the above requirements. That said, the program I use for genealogy display does take a little thinking, but not too much.

Take a look at my web site. If you want to put up one like I have, just let me know. I will do what I can.

                             http://oscox.org
Web page for descendants of Jonathan Upham Cox.
Includes Orville Sutherland Cox, Frederick Walter Cox,
Mary Elizabeth Cox Whiting and their siblings.
Carl [EMAIL PROTECTED],net