To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2007 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] 3 Legacy problems

I have no photos. What I have are two lisitings in the Master Source List for the same census, though of two different pages. Can I combine them into one listing? I have what seems to me a very long Master Source List, and this problem will arise again.

         Elizabeth C

RICHARD SCHULTHIES wrote:

Are you asking how to add two photos into one 'big'
photo of 2 partial pages? I put all transcipts for a
city in the 'text'. You can choose to put the copies
in either the Master Source or the Source Detail,
which each allow multiple shots. Or are you asking
something different.
Rich in LA CA

--- Elizabeth Cunningham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

1. I have 2 sources for Census for New Jersey,
Hunterdon County, Lambertville, 1870. These are for 2 families on 2 different pages. Can I combine them into 1 master source with different
detail?  If so, how?
2. How can I access Source Detail to change it?
3. Why has Alt B for making text bold in the
comments stopped working?
I have Legacy 5.

Any help would be welcome.

      Elizabeth C