-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gene
Young
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 12:38 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Question about PDF readers: Nitro

Ron Bernier wrote:
> And this has what to do with Legacy???

The thread started as a question about Legacy PDF generated files.  The
question specific to Nitro
was whether it would read a Legacy generated PDF file.

kb was trying to answer the question.  As far as I am able to tell it is
appropriate to ask
questions regarding what programs work with Legacy. I am sure that support
will let us know if that
is not correct.

Gene Y.

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these
features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

 by