To get this back on track the issue was about how to create large charts
from PDFs in Legacy. You have to have PDF software that can distill a PDF to
do this. Or to convert rtf to PDF requires a distiller. Planet PDF has a
bunch of products listed. But the bottom line appears that to do large
charts one needs an add on.