From: "Min Chambers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] census information
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 08:04:47 +1000

Jim Terry wrote:
"There are some "work arounds" which are simple to do once you understand a few principles. Please keep in mind that Notes screens and reports are two different things...."

Thanks for these workarounds Jim. I have just experimented with Method 2: Inserting Tabs and it presented a much better looking result than trying to space between the columns.

However, if intentions are to create web pages as well as reports (which is what I will do eventually), the tabs are not recognised in the process and all the info on each line joins together without any spaces between the columns. Do you know of any way around this?

Thanks

Min