Ron,

Thanks for the info. I had installed a program for a trial and forgot to
uninstall it before the trial period ended. IYIYIYI - sometimes the simplest
things.........

John Valencic

On 5/3/07, ronald ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

John,

I am sorry but I do not understand what you are saying. That pop-up does
not
relate to Legacy but to Component One's VS Printer8 which at some time you
must have installed on your machine.

It also seems to me that it is set as your default printer so I suggest
that
you either (a) uninstall it if you no longer wish to use it or (b) go to
Control Panel>Printers and Faxes and change your default printer.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*New Blog* Create Legacy Web Pages
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/

>From: "Johnny V" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>Subject: [LegacyUG] Printing problems
>Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 19:48:01 -0400
>
>When I start off to print any reports, a splash screen appears telling me
>recompile the program with a licensed version of the product. I have the
>deluxe version (6.0.0.127).
>Follow this link to see the dialog I'm getting <
>http://www.rgr8family.com/PICS/Legacy_Printing_Problem.jpg>
>
>Thanks
>John Valencic

Reserve your place in history - Email Britain!
http://www.emailbritain.co.uk/

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features
at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp