-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan
Daily
Sent: Saturday, 5 May 2007 4:21 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Missing space in reports & Spelling issues

Cary,
You can export your entire Legacy file to a GEDCOM. Open the GEDCOM in
a word processing program, and then run spell check. You will have to
say "ignore all" for the various tags (and some locations and names),
but it should help you locate misspellings. You might try doing a
GEDCOM export where you ONLY export notes (events, medical, general,
etc.) Might save on wear-and-tear!

Not a great solution, but just one work-around.

Good luck,
Susan Daily