Diane,

I use the MLA style of citing in-text sources.  It's easy and will let the
reader know which source goes with each part of your narrative.  Here's a
web page that gives examples:
http://leo.stcloudstate.edu/research/mlaparen.html

Debbie

On 5/5/07, Diane Murach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I want to write a biographical narrative for each ancestor in
Notes.  Let's
say the information came from ten different sources.

Can I source each specific fact in  Notes or would there be a list of all
sources used which made up the entire content of the narrative?   What do
people do so the source of each piece of  information is apparent to
readers?

Thanks,
Diane

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features
at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp