Pat,

I've uses Spybot for years and this is the first time that it's falsely
reported this "spyware". As reported in the Spybot forum, the false-positive
will be removed in the next update.  Just ignore the message that Spybot is
giving you.

We've run into a *lot* of false-positives from other programs which end up
affecting Legacy when the "malware" is removed.

The first step in the solution I directed you to is to update Legacy. You'll
need to reinstall, actually, but that's the same process as updating. Just
follow the link on the website to download the update.  The files that
Spybot removed will be restored.

**Make sure you have all other program shut down and your anti-virus and
spyware scanning software disabled when you install Legacy**

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.