From: "David Bonnett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Documents
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 11:49:46 -0400

Cyndi:
Go to the Master Source, click on the picture, that takes you to the picture gallery, then find and click on "zoom". There is a "+" and "-" sign button for making the pic even larger or smaller. On another note....when you are putting pics in your Source Documentation, the picture should be in the file "Legacy/Pictures". When you back up the "Legacy/Data" files (Legacy/Data backs up only the "pathname to the pictures", not the actual pictures) you will be asked if you want to back up the "pictures, audio, and video files"? You should do that too. BUT the pics have to be in the "Legacy/Pictures" file to be backed up.
David