Well I think I really screwed up, -big time... again!

While working with my family file in legacy deluxe, I managed to delete all
of the paths to the pictures and thereby eliminating the pictures within
legacy.  I know that they are still on the hard drive where they are
supposed to be, I was able to reestablish the paths by simply importing it
from a recent backup of multimedia.  However, this did not import the
pictures that were attached throughout the program.

I know that I can go to the picture center and reattach all the pictures,
one by one, by using a printout of the various paths, and names of the
pictures from the backup, and then manually attaching them into my current
file.  I have done quite a bit of work repairing my current file, so, to go
back to the backup file, and use it would be lot more work than trying to
attach the pictures... I think.

I try to import the multimedia into my current database, but I could not
figure out how to do it so that it would attach all the pictures as they
were attached in the backup.  I hope I didn't confuse everybody too much, if
not, then you can see my problem.  The paths to the pictures in the backup
file are the same paths that the current file will use when the pictures are
attached. In other words, is there a way to import the pictures to the
correct individuals, event's, sources, and so forth, a long with the paths
that the pictures are in? A merge is out of the question; because there were
some errors in the line numbers and they had to be corrected manually, and I
believe those errors remain in the backup.

Since we do have multimedia backups, it seems that there would be a way to
bring the multimedia pictures into the current database if it has the same
individuals, and events, sources, and so forth that use the same RIN, and
MRIN numbers.  Additional events and individuals that I have added to the
new database did not include any pictures in them, so they would not be
affected.

Looking forward to some help, lots of help, any help.
John