Am I correct that STEPchildren show up as such, when properly
identified/entered only on the  a Family Tab and can NOT be shown as such
when trying to print a Family or Individual REPORT? All I get in my
attempts at these 2 reports is the child (x) from Father (A)/Mother (B).
Child (y), child (z) from the mother's 1st marriage are ignored. I want
ALL children (x, y, z) for Father (A)/Mother (B) on the report(s) with y,
z noted as 1/2 children of the present union.

I've read all I could find in the HELP and archives on this. Unless I'm
overlooking something all I'm able to get is the child of the father's
current union with the mothers Children of the mother from a previous
marriage won't print on either the Family Report or Individual Report
unless from her marriage with their father.

gc