Hello, Dee
Pedigree Chart is set to print on one page, so the font is determined
by paper size . no. of generations  .  I agree, selecting 6
generations squidges the font so much it's impossible for me, too.  Of
course, when viewing on-screen we have the zoom facility.
The area defaulting to "Produced by Legacy" is "Credits".
Note: I've been using Legacy for years and still don't know what a
"label" is <g>
Regards,
Mary Young