  From: Susan Daily
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 7:25 AM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Is This a Bug!

  I can only guess if the woman didn't have a father, you accidently
  clicked in the blank father box, rather than the large box above her
  name. When you click in the father box, it says "Add an Individual" -
  it doesn't use the word Father. But when you click on the spouse box,
  it asks "Add a Husband." If you had seen the word Father, that would
  have been a red flag.

  I also liked Susie's question about the single woman having a child -
  did she? Because the spouse may have picked up the child's surname as
  his own, too. (And we presume the child has the mother's maiden name.)

  Susan