From: "Kim Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Help files gone somewhere
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 15:18:33 +0930

Blank

Hello to all,
I have a little problem no acutally it's huge!!! I used to have the Standard Edition installed then realized I had to have the Delux. OK that's as good as I thought, but, now that I have got the Delux none of my help files pop up anymore. I'm running Windows 98se. I had all the help files before on the Standard version but know I have to go into C:Legacy/help, which is more a nuance than anything coz now I have to really look for the help topic. Can someone help me please without having to go back to version 5 is there a way I can get them to do wha they are suposed to do when I click on the button. Hope someone can tell me. Thanks
Kim

Could you be the guest MSN Movies presenter? Click Here to Audition http://www.lightscameraaudition.co.uk