Hi Mike,

If you go to the *source detail* there is an option for *comments* and I use
that.  This then becomes specific to the source, but I find that my comments
are almost always specific to a particular source.

Cheers, Mitch

 Does anyone have suggestions for the best way to attach notes to the Name
fields (Given, Surname, Prefix, Suffix, AKA)?
    - there are numerous occasions when I need to provide comments or
explanations about Names
    - all other Events let us attach notes to the respective events
(Birth, Occupation, Residence, etc.), but the only way to have notes
associated with Names is to either a) put it in general notes, or b) create
another event for "Name". Neither of those options is attractive (even
though I'm doing it).

Am I missing something or should this be on the New Feature list?

*Mike*

*Michael J Method*
phone= 317-284-1303
family research of: Method, Feehily, Fredrick, Herzog, tenEyck, Belsley

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503>.

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features
at http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp<http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Help.asp>

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp<http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/LegacyLists.asp>