Ron,

You can change the tags that are shown on the Family View two ways:

1.  On the Menu Bar go to Options>Customize, General Tab, and click on "Tags
to Show" in the left bottom part of the window.  Select the tags you want to
show.

2.  Right click on any of the 3 tag boxes shown in the Family View and you
can change the "Tags to Show:.

Hope this helps.

Glenn Kinkade