Thank you for confirming that you either do not know about or do not care about proper netiquette. All future emails from your address will be blocked.

Regards,
Ron Bernier

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
MR. BROWN, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO. IF YOU ARE REFERRING TO MY USING CAPITALS, I USE THEM ALL THE TIME. I SUGGEST YOU CALM DOWN. I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT THINGS.

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503>.

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp