Awesome ideas--I have a pure research file, but had kept dirty files
separate. Merging them is a great idea, especially with Legacy's tools to
note the source.  I, too have learned my lesson the hard way about importing
data and have received not so kind e-mails from folks about such
information.  So now I only share my research file.

Not only do I get a daily dose of great ideas from this list---but some fun
laughs as well!  Thanks.  Ann