Hi Melanie,

With the relevant Family File open
Go back to Options > Customise - Sources tab where you reset the defaults and click the Reset button next to each of the options you are wanting to change throughout your file. The reset button resets all instances of that part of the source to what you've chosen.

Cathy

At 10:04 PM 10/06/2007, you wrote:

Hello,

A few days after importing my PAF file into Legacy, I figured out how to make sure the default was that source detail text and comments would be added to reports. However, it appears that the defaults are not retroactive as all the details/text on sources that I imported (created prior to marking the default boxes) are not selected.

Is there anyway I can make all my detail text/comments show on reports, not just want I did after checking the default boxes.

Thanks,
Melanie



Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92 features 
not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features at 
http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: 
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

For online technical support, please visit 
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

To unsubscribe please visit: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp


Reply via email to