I went and changed the dates to -0030 and -0010, added
the timeline South Africa History 0000-1651. In the
timeline was a mention of '-0004-00-00 Birth of Jesus
Christ' which got an Error 'Unrecognized date', but my
stuff seemed to fly? I was adding various timelines,
so I may have the wrong one, but this was the only one
that went BC. I needed to uncheck a message about out
of his lifetime or something like that, and it showed
up. I got into timeline editor, which seems to be the
place to add such things, but I did not see where ANY
event could be 'forced' into a timeline. It will pick
up stuff from a person's own timeline, but not add to
an existing timeline of any time era. Meaning,
What I can't do is add/force a new date 'hard-load'
into any timeline? I may be missing something, but
IMHO this is the bottom line of you desire. The BC
stuff is just the key to finding this fact out.
--- Judy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks, Rich, for the reply, but my query refers to
> entering dates in an
> historic timeline, not in individual b-m-d fields.

View>Timelines>New>Description>[xxx]>Save>[Name]>OK>Edit>Add.......