-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan
Daily
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 3:26 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] delete master records

Instead of deleting all the sources, as Leon explains, it might be
easier to import the people and assign to them automatically upon
import the Master Source that you would like them to have, after you
have exported them to a file without exporting any sources. This
means, I believe, that every bit of data will be assigned that new
Master Source.

Susan Daily

On 6/18/07, Richard Van Wasshnova <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Help please!
> I tagged everyony in my main db who use one master source.
> I exported all tagged to a Temp Legacy file.
> I want to purge the Temp of all but the one master source.
> Legacy doesn't seem to allow me to do this.
>
> Help appreciated.
> Richard

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these
features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp