From: WebMaster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] HELP! duplicate multimedias
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:22:19 -0500

Ron,
I was able to open in Access.  I resorted on the file name and VIOLA!!
Here is the first one to show up duplicated. I think this exemplifies my problem.
IDBR    IDIR    IDType  PicType PicOrder        PicName IDBPPic PicCaption
PicDate PicDesc PicPrint        PicSoundName    IDBPSound       Used    PicPref
FilingRef
2315 2730 30 0 0 1810ConcoridaParLAJeremiahRobinette.gif 2 1810 census 1 1 1 0 2316 2730 30 0 1 1810ConcoridaParLAJeremiahRobinette.gif 2 1810 census 1 1 1 1

I double checked and sure enough Jeremiah Robinette has two photos of the 1810 census doc showing up! Now to delete one?? If I delete the duplicate entries in Access will it screw up the database is some unforseen way?
Lisa

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92 features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/