På Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:39:20 +0200, skrev Ruth Nerud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

These are all good suggestions, but for me they mean a lot of dates, many of them incorrect, and wouldn't sourcing my cousin for an incorrect date point out how poorly she did her research?

I've added a 'disproven birth' event, in which I put the dates which I know is false, and source it with the correct source. In that way I have a research record. I must add that I don't print out events in reports, but use them as basis for the Notes section where I put everything I want to print out. I will have to type most of the info twice, but I get the wording I want, and the option to exclude what I want.

Regards,

André