Hi,
   I must be going blind with all of my genealogy
searches! LOL  I have looked for the code to get the
15% off of GenSmarts and cannot find it anywhere.  I
have the latest build of Legacy Deluxe Edition
6.0.0.133.  I went to Legacy Home, Legacy News, but
there is not a code there, that I can see.  Can anyone
help me?  I would be so greatful!   Thanks!

Darlene Hicks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Geoff Rasmussen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://legacynews.typepad.com/legacy_news/2007/06/new-software---.html

> Thanks,
>
> Geoff Rasmussen
> Millennia Corporation
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
>

> Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy
> 6.0 Deluxe has 92 features not found in the Standard
> Edition. Learn more about these features at
> http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.
>
> Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
>
> To find past messages, please go to our searchable
> archives at:

> For online technical support, please visit
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
>
> To unsubscribe please visit:
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

  DARLENE