I suspect it is lack of specific knowledge of the
areas. For myself, I need info on the Wuertemberg and
Sax-Coberg-Gotha sections of Germany, but do not know
what censuses or tax lists exist. More is being found
daily, so they can be added to the general database.
As with the user created timelines being sent to
Legacy, we may need to share our knowledge for these
areas. As more is identified, it can be used. I know I
am trying to find some of these tools.
Rich in LA CA

=== message truncated ===