Pat in Oklahoma wrote "Is there a way to format columnar form information entered in in
"Notes" so that the informtion will hold to those columns?"

The only way I have found to do this Pat, is to make an Event of the info. As an Event, the formatted columns will hold, but will not do so when placed in notes. I have made Events for census from FreeCen as well as other documentation and the columns hold properly when copied and pasted into the Event notes section.

Min, Australia