-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Donna
Schultz
Sent: Wednesday, 27 June 2007 1:03 a.m.
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] master source list

I can't find the master source list.

The Help instructions said to go to the Add button and a window would
appear where I could check "new master source".

My Add button has no menu with any mention of anything about sources.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Donna
Michigan

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these
features at HYPERLINK
"http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp"http://legacyfamilytree.c
om/DeluxeEdition.asp.

HYPERLINK
"http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/"http:
//www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

For online technical support, please visit HYPERLINK
"http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp"http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.co
m/Help.asp

To unsubscribe please visit: HYPERLINK
"http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp"http://www.LegacyFamily