Llyod,
First run a few simple fixes, that might correct oddities in your
database. You can run File Maintenance (save backup first)
Check/Repair. Or you can shut down Legacy and restart it. Or do both.
Check your report again. You also might want to reset settings to
default for that report but be prepared to remember all the settings
you liked.

In the meantime, I seem to remember a similar bug occuring, not with
these exact particulars, but something with the reports. It would be
in the archives, but I can't think of what to suggest to search for!

Let us know if the first paragraph helped with anything, or nothing at all.

Susan