Thanks to all who answered. I was able to get the data corrected. It is interesting what damage a merge can do if you're not real careful

Thanks

Wes
At 08:39 PM 6/27/2007, you wrote:

Wes,
click on James (family view). Do you see the Parents icon? (They have
gray hair.) I bet it says 2 - one is the Unknown link and the other is
your new link. Click on the icon and delete the link to the extra set
of parents that you don't want. Should work fine after that.

Susan