Hi,
   Yesterday, I decided to renumber all rins above a
certain number.  When I had finished, everything
looked very nice.  Now, today, as I try to add
additional children, of a family, I am getting error
3021: "no current record"   and "would I like to try
it again?"  I am adding a NEW child, so, of course,
there wouldn't be a previous record.  I have the box
ticked that says I want to reuse unused rins.  Does
anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Darlene
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  DARLENE