From: "Tracy Skegg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Location index on Desc Narrative Reports - pdf files
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 02:34:47 +1000

Hi Listers
I have just been working on a new CD for family and self.  I've got
Legacy deluxe 6.0.0.133

I've been creating various reports and have found that although its
checked for inclusion, the location index isn't appearing in my pdf
version of Descendant Narrative Reports, but the name index does
appear.  Is this a bug?

I also found out the hard way that I have to remember where I've used
the check box.  In some of my source citation details, when adding
sources I didn't notice I'd checked the 'Add This Text to Source
Citation on Reports' and it definitely works - but drove me crazy
trying to figure out why some details were slipping through my
customize defaults for sources.  I was happy it only took me about 4
hours to find and fix these on my file.  I'm so pleased it was only
for about five master sources.  The various changes to the builds
between since December have made it so much easier to create reports.

Any thoughts on my missing Location index would be most appreciated.
Cheers
Tracy