Sherry said "Anti-virus and spyware scanners can interfere with the installation of Legacy, esp the latter. Shut them down when you install."

Before you shut down your protection, you should disconnect your computer from the internet so it is not left vulnerable while you carry out this work. You may like to follow these steps:

1.  download the program
2.  disconnect the computer from the internet
3.  shut down anti-virus, etc
4.  install program
5.  turn on anti-virus, etc
6.  connect to the internet

If you're on dial-up, hang up. If your computer is physically connected to the internet via a cable of some sort, remove the cable from the back of the computer. If you're on a wireless connection, disable the wireless (it's <Fn><F2> on both my and my partner's laptops; mine's an Asus, his is a Dell).

Hope this helps.  :-)

Kind Regards,
Wendy Howard
--