So I suppose, it's just a coincidence that Jack gets email after
Setting Relationships?
I have no problem with re-setting Relationships, sometimes many times
in one day. It is so useful for checking e.g. Scottish Births and
Deaths which show informant's relationship to newborn or deceased
party.
Regards,
Mary Young