-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Beverly
Locke
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 4:10 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] How do I mass update records

What is the easiest way to update all the descendants of one ancestor to
have a check mark in the birthday reminder & anniversary reminder box?
Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these
features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.
To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp