From: "Gary Templeman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] ? Living Relatives
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 17:43:40 -0700

The name by itself is not the issue. It is when you have that persons name linked to their parent's and grandparent's and possibly deceased sibling's names, because it becomes easier to collect information that you are not otherwise releasing. Particularly since the mother's maiden name is often used as a security question.

Gary Templeman

Watch all 9 Live Earth concerts live on MSN.  http://liveearth.uk.msn.com