Syble, here's my suggestion.

When you create the web pages for the Cline family go to the Project tab and
in the project name field enter cline. Use the Save button in the lower
right to save this and any other custom settings for the Cline sitw to a
file e.g. cline_web_project. Saving the project will allow you to load it in
the future the next time you want to create the Cline pages. When you enter
cline in the Project name field notice that the location field reight below
it changes to C:\Legacy\Web\cline. This will be where all the Cline web
pages will be located. Click the Create button to create the Cline pages.

Next, open the other family file. Go to the web page creation utility again.
Make all the changes or customizations to the web creation fields you want
to change for the other family for which you want to create web pages.
Change the Project name to the other family name and save it as you did for
the cline family e.g. glasscock_web_project. Notice that the web page
location changed to include a folder utilizing the new project name. Create
the Glasscock pages.

Now you have pages for each family in seperate folders. Upload these folders
to your site. You should be able to access each site by browsing to:

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~sybleg/cline
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~sybleg/glasscock

The next thing you need to do is to greate an index.htm page with links to
each of those sites and upload it to
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~sybleg/. This index page can be
done in a number of ways. If you want help with creating the index page
please post a message to the Legacy Web Users Group at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]