I trust this is not an improper question for this forum.
I am encountering a number of Jewish and Middle-Eastern names in one of my lines and am at a loss to know how to enter them in Legacy. They are given in one long line without any punctuation or explanations. e.g.( /Exilarch Bustanai ben Haninai beni David)./ Due to my ignorance of Jewish tradition or nomenclature, I am not sure how to enter this in Legascy, per Given Name, Surname, Title Prefix or Title Suffix. I would like to be able to refer to this group with proper surnames, etc. It would be appreciated if someone with personal Jewish naming knowledge would reply, or possibly put me in touch with some publications I could study.
    Thanks, Bill