I'm rather new using Legacy and I have the same problem.  I often want to refer
to info on the persons screen but cant do so while in the research mode.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pat H
  To: LegacyUserGroup
  Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:37 PM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Entering info from Research Guidance

  I don't really understand how to use Legacy's Research Guidance AND enter
much of the info into Legacy at the same time.

  E.g., I was looking up Jane Doe who m George Smith.  I could enter much of
the Jane Doe info OK via clicking on Edit.  But I couldn't get to the marriage
window & had to add the marriage info as a regular event.  Of course I may have
already had the same info already in the marriage event field but I could see
no way of getting to it.

  Then when I clicked on George Smith in the curse of looking up Jane Doe in
the Research Guidance I found some new info about his mother and I couldn't
find how to get from Research Guidance directly to her screen.

  How do I navigate smoothly from info obtained thru Research Guidance so that
I can enter the data quickly into data file?

  Thanks for your help!

  Pat

  E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.186)
  Database version: 5.07690
  http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/