Jenny,

I totally agree with you.  There are two categories of individuals who
send messages to
the list in HTML.  In the first group (the minority) are those who are
new to the list
and are unaware that HTML messages are not allowed.  In the second
group are the repeat
offenders who know that HTML messages are not allowed, but have the
attitude that no one
is going to tell them how they can send messages to the list.  These
are the folks that
feel that it is not their responsibility to ensure that they do not
send out an infected
message, but rather it is the receiver's responsibility to ensure that
their anti virus
software catches any incoming infected messages.

In my opinion, the repeat offender(s) should receive one off list
"reminder" from
support.  If the repeat offender(s) continues to thumb his/her nose at
Millenia and the
list subscribers, then he/she should should be removed from the list
without any further
warning.

I have stated before, I am grateful that Millenia has provided this
user list, but I also
feel that they have done a great disservice to their subscribers by
moving to a server
and software that does not offer the ability to block HTML messages
and/or messages that
contain attachments.
--
Regards,