For those that can't see past the word God. This sig line is not a religious
statement.  Both sides of my family are southern people and I am a 30 year
member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans.  This sig line is about what war
does to a land.  ANY land, especially what it does to destroy a way of life.

Paul  Abell

"What a glorious world God Almighty has given us. How thankless and
ungrateful we are, and how we labor to mar His gifts." ~ Gen. Robert E. Lee,
CSA