-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jenny M
Benson
Sent: Thursday, 12 July 2007 11:39 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How can I make this list please ?

Valeris Garton wrote
>I would like to put all the information about the Patrick's CULLODEN in
>one report or document. Can some one please tell me how to do this ?

Do you mean that you want a report on everyone named Patrick Culloden?

Yes

And what information do you want to show in this report?

What ever the information was e.g. from a directory, IGI, Registry of
Deeds or church register etc.

As Legacy is designed for recording a "family", ie related individuals,
it is not really cut out for reporting on a whole series of unrelated
people.

If you don't want too much information on each person (not all their
events, for example, just vitals) the best way would be to do a Search
for all those Individuals and create a list then print that, selecting
which information you want to display.

OK yes I would like to know more please and thank you for your trouble.

As a newcomer to Legacy you probably don't know how to do that, but
before I give detailed instructions I will wait to find out if that is
what you are wanting to do.

And thank you again Jenny.
--
Jenny M Benson

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these
features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp