Dee,

Maybe I've just missed something, but when I try to create a Family
Group Record as you suggest, and click on Record Selection, the only
options available (once I've chosen who I want to start with) are:

* Only the current family or individual
* Focus Group Records
* All individuals in the entire family tree (with spouses)
* All Marriages in the Entire Family Tree (sorted by MRIN)
* Individuals with tag:
* Marriages with tag:

There is no option (that I can see) to choose a marriage, the children
of that marriage and their grandchildren (i.e., the first marriages
grandchildren), which is what I believe Tish wanted.

Is there something else I should check, or am I looking at the wrong report?

Regards,

Dermot.