-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cathy
Sent: Friday, 13 July 2007 1:07 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Time on reports

Hi Valerie,

If the date is sufficient, you can easily add this to reports. Check
out the Footer tab in each Report Options.

Cathy

At 09:14 AM 13/07/2007, you wrote:

>Hi everyone.
>
>I must say I am having a ball with legacy. There reports are just
>FANTASTIC.
>
>Can some one please ell me how to put a time on a report so that I know

>which order they have been printed in ?
>
>Regards from Valerie in sunny Sydney.

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these
features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp