I sometimes get such an undelivered mail notification (haven't seen
this for the LUG in a long time), but in this notification normally
also is a statement that says how long your provider will keep on
trying to deliver this message.
If, after a couple of days (4 days for my provider), it still cannot
be delivered you'll get another message, with something like
"permanent failure to deliver ...".
But of course different providers different rules and messages.
Evert