I've been experimenting with this Report. After I've entered the two MRINs and preview the report, I find that the title page is for the first entered MRIN, but the actual report begins with the second entered MRIN. Is this the way it should be or is there a bug in this report? Also, there's a blank page between the Title page and the table of contents page and another blank page between the table of contents and the beginning of the report. Is that the way it's supposed to be?
Thanks.
Jerry