From: Jan Stitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 9:23 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Footnotes

I have been entering information in Marriage Notes and Marriage Sources.
When I went to Descendant Narrative to preview what I had written, I noticed

the 3 sources I had used were all numbered at the last word of my notes.  My

marriage notes have 3 paragraphs and each paragraph has a different source.
Is there a way to get a footnote number at the end of each paragraph rather
than all grouped together at the end of the last paragraph?  Thank you.

Jan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features
at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

5:42 PM