To: "LegacyUserGroup" <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 10:35 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Changing emmail address

I have changed my email address in accord with the directions on the Legacy
website. I am receiving emails at my new address BUT I am still getting a few
at the OLD address.

SO-O-O I went to the old website and attempte to unsubscribe AGAIN (for the 3rd time!) but I was told I couldn't do that as they didn't have that as an email address.

Can someon kindly explain WHAT is going on???

Thanks!!!

Pat H.

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.186)
Database version: 5.07720
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92 features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.186)
Database version: 5.07720
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.186)
Database version: 5.07560
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/