From: ronald ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:45:04 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] exporting gedcom file

Kelly,

Firstly, it is not possible for a person to appear on a Gedcom if they are
not in your files. So I suggest you check the Index to see if that person is
still there - you may have had a duplicate.

WRT exporting a Gedcom; when exporting have you looked under the "Customise"
button to see what you are actually exporting?

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*New Site, New Blog!* Create Legacy Web Pages Trilogy!
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

Watch all 9 Live Earth concerts live on MSN.  http://liveearth.uk.msn.com